We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will use your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 up to and including 24 May 2018 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 thereafter (GDPR) (together with the Data Protection Legislation) and other applicable laws and regulations that relate to data protection and privacy.
Who is responsible for your personal information?
What information do we collect?
- In particular, we may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms, including those on our website.
- Information contained in and records of communications between us, including emails, letters and text messages.
- Details of your visits to our website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, IP address and the resources that you access (including the pages of the website you view).
How do we use your personal information?
- We use your personal information in connection with our business activities. In particular, we may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To respond to queries from you regarding the purchase of goods.
- To manage and administer the relationship between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our services and otherwise communicate with you; for example, we will use your contact details in order to respond to any queries you submit to us.
- To obtain feedback from you regarding us, and any other relevant information.
- In accordance with your preferences. We may also use your personal details to provide you with information about promotions and offers that may be of interest to you.
- Protecting your personal information
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure; this risk is not specific to our website and is common across the internet. We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk.
What choices do I have?
If you think the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incorrect, you can request we correct this information by writing to us using the details at the bottom of this page.
Access to your personal information.
The Data Protection Legislation gives you the right to access your personal information. To request access to your personal information please contact us using the address below.
Third Party sites.
The cookies we use are “analytical” cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies, (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
How to contact us.